Followers

Friday 25 February 2011

My newest project(s) ♥

Yes, after much faffing around with my new toy the dremel and getting a table top vice/clampy thingy, I have come up with a new item that will eventually be for sale in my Folksy shop .... well when I figure out a price for it that is :-)


I've also got another crocheted hairgrip for you and a much better shot of my lacy scarf with my newest acquisition - the mannequin!


I hope you like all my newest bits and give me plenty of feedback on all of these bits and pieces, as by jove! I need it lol.
Anyway, that's it from me tonight, as it's nearly tomorrow now so I really ought to go and see if my hubby is still awake downstairs.
Night night
Sam x

5 comments:

  1. Well Sam all I can say is you haven't lost your mojo. These are all fab. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow hun these are just gorgoues,gosh you have been busy,wonderful work hun hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous - and your mojo is right there with you

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous, I really like the spoons, I hope your keeping well, ive only just found your blog, Il be following you know.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. All so gorgeous Sam...you've certainly been busy.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x