Followers

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Evening all ♥

I hope I find you all well. Just thought that I'd share this lacy scarf and cream flower with you all tonight.


I'm going to get myself a tailors dummy so that I can display these scarves and stoles off to their full potential as a crummy old coat hanger really doesn't do it for me:(

I also popped into town and bought myself a couple more teeny tiny little hooks and of course some more thread too :-)
Keep watching this space as I'm on a bit of a roll at the moment and this most beautiful purple yarn is just staring at me, begging to be made into something. Unfortunately my hubby keeps distracting me out in the garden, wanting me to help. Today I was glad to - he wanted me to man the fire! Yup, crafting, wanton distruction and fire - I love them all!!
Right, well that's it from me for the moment so I'll catch you all later with some more goodies.
Ta-ra
Sam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x