Followers

Tuesday 26 May 2009

Simon Says Challenge card


I've overdone the gardening this bank holiday weekend and feeling very sorry for myself as I am really really stiff at the moment, so I've taken the day off from work. We do a lot of bending and twisting and I don't think I could do it today somehow.

So instead I have made a card for the challenge at Simon Says and hopefully I can get back on there for long enough to enter it into this weeks challenge. Curse this IE problem it's a pain.

Anyway here's my attempt at the sketch provided.

Hope you like it.

Have a lovely day peeps.

Sam x

3 comments:

  1. Wow Sam your card is so lovely, great work.

    Thanks for using my Sketch and joining the Simon Says Challenge.

    Hugs
    Iris

    PS: Leave a comment at the Simon Says Challenge, so the other DT´s can find your blog and your great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card Sam :-) Love the butterflies and flowers ! Gorgeous !! :-)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge :-)

    Lorraine x

    the comments box is working at the mo but Mr Linky's gorn walkabout !! :-) Please try to leave a comment then I will add it to Mr Linky if/when he gets back !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. grat card good luck in the challenges

    liz x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x