Followers

Friday 22 May 2009

CharismaCardz C.B. - Flowers, Lace & Pearls


And I'm back again for the third time, this time with my entry for CharismaCardz challenge blogs' challenge - (try saying that when you've had a couple of drinks!) which is Flowers, Lace and Pearls.

http://charismacardz.blogspot.com/2009/05/flowers-lace-pearls-challenge-20.html


Again I've used Marshmallow but instead of using a black Stazon ink pad I've used Whispers Starry Starry Night ink pad which has given me a much more subtle look.


I will admit I did forget the pearls so I had take a new photo with the pearls on, almost a big whoopsie.


I may be back later with the ATCs that I have also made in the last few days but I still have to take piccys as of yet and the light is starting to go, so I may upload those tomorrow instead.


Have a lovely evening peeps.


Take care


Sam x


P.S. Thanks for stopping by and having a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x