Followers

Wednesday 20 May 2009

New Challenge Blog Coming Soon

Wow just found out about a fab new challenge blog called "The Next Level". Dawn and Ann have two, yes TWO lots of blog candy to celebrate their new blog and I'm really excited, I just hope that I have enough time to take part on a regular basis.
I have put the piccys of the blog candy on my sidebar and if you click on them it will take you straight to their site as will the logo a bit further down and as I feel like spoiling you I'm gonna give you a link right here as well so here it is

http://thenextlevelchallenge.blogspot.com

Please do go and have a look and I hope you can join in the fun with me and lots of others too.

Have a lovely evening all.

Love and hugs

Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x