Followers

Tuesday 26 May 2009

Daisy and Dandelion Challenge card - Circles


Okay all, this will be my last post for the day and it's another challenge card for a challenge that I haven't done in a while.

After this card the first thing I shall get when I have enough money is a die cutting machine and dies that cut all sizes of circles - not fun cutting them out by hand.

Anyway as the title suggests this is for the challenge over at Daisy and Dandelion challenge blog and it is "Circles".

http://daisyanddandelionchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2009/05/challenge-11-circles.html

Hope you like it anyway and that the rest of the day is lovely for you.

Take care.

Sam x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sam, I agree with you. I really need to get a die cutting machine too!!! Argh my circles always have a squint bit!
    I love the card. The colours are great. Thanks so much for joining in with us again this week at Daisy and Dandelion. Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meant to say. I have added your link to Mr Linky as he has come back now. Grrr having big probs with him.! Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card Sam

    I cut my circles on the fiskers shapecutter cheap on e bay
    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is great hun love it if you ever need any circles hun just shout I send you some hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab card..so love the image and the colour combo...so no what you mean with cuting circle's by hand hun..lol a cutting machine with some lovely nestie's are on my wish list.
    Anyway you've done a lovely job..and thanks for taking part in this weeks D&D challenge..hope we see you again clare D&D DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x