Followers

Wednesday 8 September 2010

Crafts U Print pics and a baby hat ......

Hi all, I know it's ages yet again since I've blogged. I just keep getting carried away with the old crochet hehehe. Anyway, it's hubbys birthday tomorrow so I popped over to CraftsUPrint and bought a few downloads from Helen Williams - http://www.craftsuprint.com/default.cfm?designer=443 - here's her own website too http://www.hellsbellscards.com//

I made a total of 3 cards, my first in ages, but thanks to Helens fab graphics and subject matter I found it a doddle.


And lastly but not least, a little bit of crochet for you. It's a lovely cute little beanie style hat with a flower as a decoration just on the side.


I'll make these in any colour and without the flower too, that way it's suitable for a little boy as well. If you are interested in ordering anything that you've seen me feature on my blog, just gimme a shout on sammay72@live.co.uk

Catch ya later peeps
Sam xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi, these are really nice cards and that crocheted hat is really cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh love the cards,hun and that hat is just so cute,great too here from you hun hope you are well love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hunni feelling really guilty about u ur book is still here amongst ather bits and bobs just so stressed out with hubby being home and breating down me neck lol anyway love your cards and the wee hat too Yoy will be doinf xmas ordnamnts next lol well done and hugs hope J has a great birthday



    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, sorry I have not been to your blog recently

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x