Followers

Wednesday 22 September 2010

Apologies......

to all the ladies that left me comments last week from WOYWW, I was trying to get an order done and then my lovely hubby, as tolerant as he is, snapped!!! and demanded that I spend some time with him and not sitting down with a crochet hook in my hand or in front of the computer. So I do apologise and I will try to come and see you all this week even though I'm not participatingthis week.

Right I must go, it's time for work now....no rest for the wicked - I must have been one evil b***h in a previous life hehehe
Take care now and I'll be back soon

Sam x

3 comments:

  1. hi hunny,I am back in town,he he thanks for getting the message to sarah for me hun really appreciate that will phone,you next week,if that is okay just that cant use my phone as I need more credit,and its the craft show on Sunday so trying to save me pennies,but thanks again hun for all your help love hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time spent with the other half is always time spent well so no apologies needed :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. No need for apologies Sam family come first chum take all the time you need, Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x