Followers

Monday 13 September 2010

Clares Cardi


Clares Cardi
Originally uploaded by Yammas Cards and Crafts
Hi all, trying to post this via my Flickr account so it may look a little weird lol :)
Anyway this is Clare's cardi finally finished in all it's glory. I am so pleased with it, and I think Clare is too.
It's made in 4ply cotton and the pattern was in the Womans Weekly mag on the 17th August and baring in mind I had literally only just started then, i don't think I've done too bad.
I've also learnt to have more belief in my abilities after this as I didn't think I was gonna be able to sew it up at one point.
Anyway, I hope you like it and this posts ok.
Take care peeps
Sam x

Since posting this yesterday, I have had a request to make this for another friend. I could be busy for some time to come.....lol

5 comments:

  1. wow sam thats fantastic hun i know where to come now lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam this is stunning really beautiful cardi I wish I had your patience! Sending you big hugs and missing you. Jo xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it's lovely, well done Sam, master work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cardi Sam! I think you are going to have a relaxing winter doing crochet.
    Big Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! this cardi is beautiful Sam you are so good at all this crochet stuff the detail is amazing just gorgeous Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x