Followers

Thursday 3 December 2009

Stitchys Party - Join in the Fun

I'm cheating and copying this from Stitchys blog....well I need my cuppa tea!!!!


"Good Evening Everyone,

Well it's time to party...Only turn AHEMMMM once in your life hahaha
Gonna have a party in our SNR group, if your not already a member there, I suggest you get signed up...It's free to join us... While your at it, get signed up in the store too, we gone completely Crazy over there and given away a new stamp every week with the Newsletter...so get your FREE stamps by the week now lol...
Anyway, about the party...gonna be FREEBIE stamps and one big challenge that you have 6 days to complete...All ya gotta do is stop in and say hi and chat a bit...do the challenge and wait for me to announce some goodies goin' on...Gonna be one Grand Prize winner and they will get a $10.00 gift card to any thing I got up in the store...HERE
and some blog candy that I haven't quite decided on yet lol...and of course Freebies all day long lolTime is Sunday December 6th, 2009
7AM to 7PM Eastern Standard Time
So set your alarm's to remind you to get on over there for a real fun time..
Okay, I"m off to bed for a bit, then back to work in the morning...talk to ya laterz
Party Harty
Stitchy"

I hope some of you girls will help us celebrate Stitchys birthday and join us with all the fun and frolics that she's got in store for us.
Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x