Followers

Tuesday 29 December 2009

New blog in the New Year

There is a new blog starting up in the New Year for all of us crafters that have the best intentions to get organised for Christmas but never seem to manage it. It's called Bah! Humbug and I'm following already - after this years fiasco I need as much help as possible.
Anyway here is the link to go and get yourself signed up
http://bah-humbug-christmas.blogspot.com/

I'll hopefully be back later on today with some makes but knowing me I'll run out of time to take the photos so it might be tomorrow instead - but be assured there is stuff in the pipeline.
Take care all
Sam x

1 comment:

  1. very cool! thanks for sharing sam :)

    xoxo
    sarabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x