Followers

Thursday 3 December 2009

Hey guys - I hope you ain't forgot.....

about the revamped fan-tab-ulous challenges at Digital Ink Co. Don't forget we now have prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
Heres some of the deets just to remind you.

1st place – Cosmo Cricket Blog Candy, and DICo $10.00 gift certificate


2nd place – Six DICo stamps shown in preview, and DICo $5.00 gift certificate

3rd place - Four DICo stamps shown in preview, and DICo $3.00 gift certificate


Prize piccy


And if you've forgotten, there are freebies up for offer for your use in the challenge (and to use after too don't forget) which you can get here or here

Okay thats it for today, please join us or I'll cry and I don't have any tissues to hand and I can't swim very well.
Take care and I look forward to seeing your creations
Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x