Followers

Saturday 21 August 2010

Four more mobile covers

I'm just waiting on my eldest daughter to decide which one she wants and then the remaining 3 will be added to my stores for sale.

In case any one is wondering, I do take orders, so if you wanted a specific colour, it's no problem. Just give me a bell (more likely to be an email hehehe) and tell me what you want and I get straight onto my good friend ebay if I don't already have the colour you want.
I'm off out to a party tonight, so I'm not sure I'll get much else done now, more's the pity.
Catch you all later - take care
Sam x

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at the party hun dont get to merry te he love your wee case

    liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x