Followers

Saturday, 21 August 2010

Four more mobile covers

I'm just waiting on my eldest daughter to decide which one she wants and then the remaining 3 will be added to my stores for sale.

In case any one is wondering, I do take orders, so if you wanted a specific colour, it's no problem. Just give me a bell (more likely to be an email hehehe) and tell me what you want and I get straight onto my good friend ebay if I don't already have the colour you want.
I'm off out to a party tonight, so I'm not sure I'll get much else done now, more's the pity.
Catch you all later - take care
Sam x

3 comments:

  1. Have fun at the party hun dont get to merry te he love your wee case

    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely, I'm sure they will be snapped up pretty quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x