Followers

Sunday 25 July 2010

Black white and one other over at OSAAT

Good morning peeps. I unfortunately don't have anything to share with you this Sunday as my mojo for cards has sadly gone AWOL, so I have had to make 2 of the hardest decisions of my crafting life. 1 was to step down from Stampin with the Dragon as a DT member and 2 was to leave my beloved OSAAT.
I have been struggling with the card making for a few weeks now but always manged to pull it off, but these last couple of weeks were different. I've got the paper printed, the images printed.......and nothing!!! My mojo refused to show, even to colour!
I know it will come back, I just don't know when and, well I'm not much of a DT co-ordinator if I can't even create an ATC now am I? Now I would like to take this oppurtunity to wish Tammy all the best as she is stepping into my shoes over at OSAAT as co-ordinator of team A, and that OSAAT continues to rise in popularity with Liz and Tammy at the helm of both teams. I will join in as a challenger when the mojo returns - so you don't get rid of me that easily hehehehe.
One more thing - at Stampin with the Dragon, they now have a DT call going on, so if you click on the link you can pick up all the deets and a fab digi too to use on your entry.
Take care now everyone.
Sam - signing out xx

7 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear your leaving us hope your mojo returns in full force soon.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gonna miss you hunni...not. I will still be chatting every single day lol!!!!! Gonna miss the whip cracking though pmsl!!!! Lots of huggies xx Clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam, wishing you all the best, it happens to us all from time to time. Sometimes a break is all that is needed and sometimes the strangest of things brings the old Mojo back ! so when it does we'll all still be here for you !
    hugs
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you all the best in whatever you chose to do now. You did a remarkable job with the challenge blog and I have awfully big shoes to fill. You were never anything but nice to everyone! You will be missed dearly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shame Sam, but also good on you for making a tough decision rather than let people down. Brave. Good luck with the mojo regeneration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are going to miss you Hun, but, I know what you mean. Sometimes us Libras stretch ourself too thin and something has to give. I am sure your mojo will come back when there isn't any pressure. Keep in touch and visit us on JJ forum.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sam I am so very sad that you are leaving us at OSAAT especially as I have just joined you. However, I know exactly what you mean I have been in the same position lately but fortunately I am just starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel and I back back visiting the blogs again to gain some much needed inspiration. It must have been such a hard decision for you to make I really feel for you but I am hoping your mojo will come back soon fit and raring to go.
    Big hugs and love
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x