Followers

Saturday 6 June 2009

C.R.A.F.T. challenge card




Afternoon peeps. Hope you are all well.

Just thought I'd enter the challenge over at C.R.A.F.T. this week as I needed to get Fathers Day cards made so it was as good an excuse as any to have a play with the Claire Curd stamps I bought recently.
Anyway more about the challenge - they've labelled it as 2 challenges in 1 as they've asked for a Fathers Day card combined with a colour combo of Brown and Blue. I got a little carried away and made two instead. These have both been stamped multiple times onto different paper and then paper pieced to give the desired effect.

If you look at the close up of the fisherman near his feet I've even put some water down with Anitas 3D clear gloss finish.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Take care

Sam x

9 comments:

  1. Hi Sam,

    Both cards are lovely. Hope you are well.

    Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge and good luck!

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT-challenge with the 2 great cards!!! So beautiful!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love these stamps, funnily enough I very nearly bought them when I spent the day out with my sister on tuesday, bought something else instead, after flipping a coin.
    Love what you have made with them Sam.

    Hugs Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam Great cards and love the images! Thanks for playing at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Good luck and Best Wishes Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. another fab card hun great image lots love cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards !!!
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge ,
    Good luck,

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Father's Day cards Sam.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish you luck Sam xx fab cards too
    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are lovely. Good idea with the gloss.
    Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x