Followers

Saturday 30 July 2011

Cheesed off today

I made the mistake of weighing myself this morning, BIG mistake! Somehow, I've managed to put weight on this last week even though I've been watching what I eat. I'll be eating dinner off sideplates at this rate and drinking nothing but water.
Oh well I'm gonna have a day off from worrying about it today and get back on the horse tomorrow (even though at this moment I think I'm possibly riding a dead one) and I'm going to have a card making session in my craft room today. Not sure what I'll make yet but hey, I'm all up for spontanaity. Anyway hopefully I'll have some pics for you tomorrow or Monday of said card making session...oh and a crcoheted baby blanket that I just need to sew in some ends on.
Take care and enjoy your weekend
Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x