Followers

Saturday 11 July 2009

Pirates of Gooderstone 1,2,3,& 4







Sorry for the cheesy title but what else do you name a bunch of cards with Pirates on them - I must admit I'd be happier if they had the lovely Johnny Depp on instead .... but then they'd be covered in drool - not really a good look for cards !!!!
I'm working on some girly ones at the moment - these are all made with freebie papers from one of the magazines that I get but as I have a brain like a sieve at the moment - I've forgotten which one it is - oh no here it is, they're from Papercraft Essentials as are the girly ones I'm playing with at the moment.
Right I'm off to play for a little bit more and then maybe I'll have something else to put on here later.
Take care all
Sam x

4 comments:

  1. Sam,what a stunning set of cards !they are fab ideal boy cards.good luck with the girlie ones will pop back to take apeek
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi hun these are adorable images and you have made such a great job of them too love cheryl xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shiver me timbers these are brilliant
    I think fab work and not seen you about pal for a while hope your well
    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sam, what a fab set of card, from freebies too, utterly brilliant.....can't wait to see your Girlie ones!

    Hugs Sandie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x