Followers

Tuesday 7 July 2009






Evening all. Sorry I've not been around for a while - had to have one of our dogs put down as he bit our daughter so I haven't really felt like doing much in the last week, but it is our wedding anniversary today so I had to get my bum in gear yesterday to make my hubby a card....and although I'm not totally happy with it, it felt good to be crafting and I feel a lot better for it.
Thanks for all who visit and leave comments - I really to appreciate them all.
Take care
Sam x

4 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear about your dog, and hope your daughter is ok,
    Happy Anniversary,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear your news Sam ,lovely card by the way xx
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hun so sorry to hear about your troubles hope you and your daughter are okay I have had to do that before so know how you feel take care lots love cheryl oh great card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sam,it's surprising how theraputic crafting can be sometimes.

    Love & hugs Sandie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x