Followers

Thursday 18 August 2011

Sorry for the absence

I've been a little pre-occupied with making stuff the last couple of weeks and keep forgetting to put pics up. I've also been re-vamping my website Yammas Cards and Crafts so I've not just been sitting on my hands...although I could do with doing that right now as they are a little cold.
I have so much to share with you, starting with the cards that I was making for the card order. I'm very pleased to say that the customer was very pleased with them and Royal Mail got them to her the very next day - baring in mind I didn't post them until the late afternoon, I was very impressed.

Next I have a couple of smart fone covers/cosies that are available from my website Yammas Cards and Crafts and both my Folksy ( http://www.folksy.com/shops/YammasCrafts ) and Etsy ( http://www.etsy.com/shop/YammasCrafts ) stores.


Not sure if I shared these with you or not. These are my Fimo double leaf danglers - earrings to be more precise.

I enjoyed making these and while I was at it I made this little chap too.

Ooooo don't think I showed this beast to you. This is a new crochet stitch I've learnt recently called crocodile stitch or dragon scale stitch. I loved it so much I jumped in and made a handbag/shoulder bag complete with lining, so the sewing machine is happy once again.


I'm very proud of this beasty.
Oh well, that's all I can remember for the moment, but I'll be back soon with some new pieces as I'm working on hundreds - well what seems like hundreds anyway - of new items.
Catch you soon
Sam x

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x