Followers

Monday 6 December 2010

Update on James

Well, we're back from the hospital and he's been signed off for another 6 weeks but he has to have an MRI scan before his next hospital appointment (oh goody goody) as they're unsure as to why his shoulder isn't getting better yet. So he has to have this scan to see if it is healing in the wrong position and if it is he'll have to have it re-dislocated and put back in again or have it pinned, so either way it will be an op of some kind and then more time off for it to heal.
So, no real answers until the MRI scan results, but we do know it'll be quite a few more weeks of him being bored at home.
Thanks for all your well wishes peeps and I'll update you again when we know anything. Oh and when I've finished my cousins wedding stationery I'll put up some piccies of them too.
Take care now bodies
Sam xx

3 comments:

  1. awww, sending you hugs hun xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww get well soon James - sending you lots of cyber hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog. Sorry I have not been around in a while. I also wanted to wish you a very Happy New year - if I have not already done so.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x