Followers

Wednesday 5 May 2010

Finally....I figured out what to do

The title is a little odd I know, but when you know the reason behind it, it will all make sense. If you saw my post from earlier today, you will know that my MIL had requested that one. Well my FIL asked for one as well for their brother in laws birthday. Well as I don't know him very well, I really didn't have the foggiest what to do for him. Well after taking my dogs for a walk to try and clear the headache that was brewing in my head, I had a lightbulb moment. Since he has been over here from Somerset, he has commandered my FILs reclining armchair. After searching the net for a free armchair template and not finding anything, I set to work on making my own and here is the finished project.

I'm quite pleased with the finished result and I'd love to know what you guys think.
Oh one more thing. I caught one of the kittens quite literally having a cat nap this afternoon.

Okay, I'm done for the day and I think I have had quite a productive day for a change.
Night all, take care.
Sam x

10 comments:

  1. oh sam this is just brillint love it clever glogs oh your wee cat how cute oh could do with one of those he he hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! this is totally fabulous! you should definitely sell that template! wow!

    and that kitten is cute - and hysterical in that position!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam....that recliner is awesome....wow! Talent over your way is surely showing. I love the little kittie cat sleeping...too cute!
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sam. The card is just brill. I'm sure he will love it. That certainly is one very laid back kitten....love the pic.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey clever you, this is fab :)

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sam. Thanks for dropping in to my blog. If you want to learn a little about Dumfing I have set up a link on my side bar to a blog I wrote explaining where the word comes from :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha well done my dear, he very well better love it..you should have put that lazy kitten in his seat haha...great job huni and yeah, I would add that to ya store too...

    love ya
    stitch xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Sam how creative are you! Well done on the chair. The kitten is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow your chair is fab...well done on making your own template. And I just love the pic of your kitty.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The chair is great! Looks so comfy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x