Followers

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Tatting - my first attempt

How do everyone and how are you all? Unfortunately I'm still not finding the time to blog and hop and make stuff due to working these days....one day I will crack it I promise!
Anyway, I just popped on here quickly to share with you all my first attempt at yet another new craft that I'm trying to master - TATTING!

Well it's definitely not perfect or pretty, but I'm happy with it for a first attempt, so a bit more practise (and a few Youtube videos watched) and eventually you will see things that I hope to start selling. I think I'll start small wth this one though instead of my usual approach - trying to run before I can walk that is lol!
Oh well take care and I think I'm going to go and have another go at this tatting malarky now.
Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. You guys make my day by doing this.
Cheers
Sam x